Thursday, May 12, 2016

No Creative For Titles Avaible

  .Ok, I want to be brief: I fell stuck in a chain.
  . I don't know..school pressure, dreams not coming true, expectations from others. A lot of things just pumping in my head and I can't control it. I'm pretty anxious about my birthday because I don't want to turn 16, I know that the phases of our lives are there to we enjoy them, but I've planned other stuff for my 16 years, ok...a lot of stuff can happen, I know...but... see? Not even I can understand it!! Maybe is just que anxiety talking, thinking, walking, doing my homework for me.
 .I'm planning to hide in a backpack considerably large and fly to Canadá next week, you know...just for fun. Maybe is easier to deal with people there, because where I'm now this is impossible!! 
  .Please, God, tell me that, this is just a phase and there will be worst ones.
  . So, back to the " I fell stuck in a chain " point. I feel like a failure when I see a 6.0 in a test worth 10.0, I want to be smart, I want see my mom proud of me! So hard...at least I don't need to remake the test, only chemistry. 
   .Talking about chemical remembered to say something I do not understand, but I try to live with: in classes such as math, Phisics, Chemistry, that sort of thing, I'm horrible with the theory and "rock" in the calculation. I say "rock" because comparing my time of Middle School I'm rocking the calculation. Got it?
   Back again to "I fell stuck in a chain" ....I can't remember what I was going to say. Ok, that's it. Oh! Memory is another problem, I can't remember yesterday's detail, scares me...a lot.

                                                                                                                                 Sweet ginger for all, 
                                                                                                                                                  Hawk.



staring at the ginger sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment